- What Is Depth Psychology and How Does It Relate to Psychedelics?
- Dissociation as Medicine? Exploring Dissociation & Dissociative Psychedelics like Ketamine
- Q & A with Keeno Ahmed-Jones: Dismantling the Echo Chamber of the Psychedelic Renaissance
- PTSF69 – Well-being and Working With Weirdness
- PT254 – Daniel Moler – San Pedro, Comic Books, and Finding Your Flow
- PTSF68 – Neuroplasticity, Michael Pollan, and DMT, with Manesh Girn
Psychedelics Today is dedicated to exploring and discussing the important academic, scientific and other research in the field of psychedelics. We are interested in how psychedelics and other non-ordinary states of consciousness relate to the human potential as well as the healing potential that they can foster.