Naropa graduate student, Alyssa Gursky, joins us on Psychedelics Today to talk about her experience with ketamine therapy, breathwork, transpersonal art therapy, and being a night attended for the MAPS MDMA-assisted psychotherapy studies in Boulder and Fort Collins, Colorado. Alyssa has been already played multiple roles in the psychedelic community, such as volunteering for MAPS, Psymposia, and Psychedelics Today. Her passion and energy for this work are motivating. We are really excited to see how her career in the psychedelic field unfolds as an inspiring transpersonal art and psychedelic therapist.
Show Notes & Links
- Psychedelic Art Therapy – Alyssa’s site
- Transpersonal Art Therapy
- Psychedelic Club
- Ketamine Therapy with Scott Shannon
- Ketamine Therapy with Shane LeMaster
- Honoring My Inner Goddess: How Mushrooms Helped Me Love My Body
- MAPS Global Psychedelic Dinners
- Wim Hof Method & Breathwork
- Wim Hof and autonomic nervous system and immune response
- Cold Exposure – Wim Hof Method by Justin Weiss
- Alejandro Jodorowsky
About Alyssa Gursky
Alyssa Gursky is a master’s level candidate in Transpersonal Art Therapy. She currently is subcontracted by the Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies (MAPS) on their study using MDMA for treatment-resistant post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) on their Boulder and Fort Collins sites. She’s incredibly passionate about the healing potential of the creative process and the body’s innate wisdom. She loves science fiction, anything by Alejandro Jodorowsky, and petting all of the dogs.
Get Access Now
Subscribe to our newsletter to watch this webinar.