We are excited to announce the launch of our new course called “Navigating Psychedelics”. The course will go live August 7th.
Navigating Psychedelics: Lessons on Self-Care & Integration
Are you interested in learning more about integration and self-care? Do you have a busy schedule and don’t think you could make a live class in the future? Check out our pre-recorded course and get unlimited access to the course, wherever and whenever you want! This course is a great introduction to the topic of integration and self-care and is a great first step towards creating wholeness.
By taking this class you will
- Learn to plan for success with psychedelic substances
- Build a tool kit that will allow you to better handle difficult experiences for you and your friends (skills, journaling practices, integration group best practices)
- Present you with tools that will allow you to test substances to improve safety
- Gain knowledge of the variety of drugs available and how to make more informed decisions around them
- Acquire different approaches to psychedelic use including microdosing, recreational and ceremonial uses
- Explore a framework for understanding and working with psychedelic experiences
- Walk through personal integration experiences
- And much more!
This was a wonderfully thorough survey of psychedelic integration and self-care. As a mental health professional, there was SO much value in this course for me that I can utilize both personally for my own growth, as well as to help others make use of their psychedelic experiences. Additionally, Joe and Kyle are a delight to listen to, and are quite knowledgeable and responsive to questions. Useful format, as well! -Dr. Jessica Katzman (www.jessicakatzman.com)
This course was a wonderful journey. Clear and concise, a thorough and well organised learning experience. – Student Feedback
The integration and self-care course provided high quality and individually tailored information for anyone from the seasoned psychedelic enthusiast to the curious but uninformed newbie. The perspectives offered are useful, unbiased, empirically validated, and generalizable to a wide variety of instances. I would recommend this course to anyone who is considering altered states as a means for personal growth or who seeks to integrate past experiences for their own betterment and for the greatest benefit of society. The course helped me add a few new tools and tricks to my arsenal, and expanded my perspective on conscious self exploration. – Leia Friedman, Co-Founder of the Boston Entheogenic Network (BEN).